Italian American Mafia RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian American Mafia RolePlay

Italian American Mafia RolePlayIp:85.17.233.194:7746

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Admin rules Empty
PostSubject: Admin rules   Admin rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:26 pm

To make iamrp a well administrated and structured server, i need to specify the rules for admins to.
I put it here so if any player see an admin break rules, they can SS it and report.

1: You are admin, your job is to help out the players in server. Tell them what to do and what not to do, if they fail to listen or continue to break rules after admin talked to them, punish them with /jail, /kick, /warn or in worst case, /banip (/ban, account ban dosent work yet)
2: Dont ever use your admin powers for IC advantage, like moneyspawn, gunspawn etc.
3: Dont insult other admins, if you have a problem with them PM me in forum.
4: Dont ever ban another admin or take away his admin powers. Im the only one that can do it. ( I will make it so only 1338 admin can use them if its abused, and the admin who abuses them will be punished.)
5: Respect other players, dont insult them in OOC.
6: Dont lie to another admin or player.
7: Dont spawn hydra's, tank or other dumb vehicles without my permission.
8: I have added donator features, so only i can edit player stats, like level and phone number. Also dont give around custom skins.

Edit December 22nd.
All admins must reply to this post with the following text: "I, (Your in game name) accept to follow these rules at all times."
All of you have 3 days from today to respond to this post or i will demote your admin level in game.
Back to top Go down
https://iam-rp.board-directory.net

Admin rules
Page 1 of 1