Italian American Mafia RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian American Mafia RolePlay

Italian American Mafia RolePlayIp:85.17.233.194:7746

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie guide and rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Newbie guide and rules. Empty
PostSubject: Newbie guide and rules.   Newbie guide and rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Who is welcome to play in the server?
- People who can roleplay or at least is willing to learn it.
- People that dont use cheats or hacks.

Before connecting to the game, you must get yourself a good RP, choose wisely cuz you will probably stick with that name for a while.
Examples of RP names: John_Walker, Jose_Hernandez, Michael_Belloni.
Examples of NON RP or forbidden names: Kickass_Guy, Master_Killer, [Rus] Bobby, Godfather, Don_Corleone, Madd_Dogg, Jessica_Simpson, Homer_Simpson, Brad_Pitt.

As you see in examples, dont use celebrity names. Find a real name, with format Firstname_Lastname. Remeber capital letter in first of first and last name.

When you have connected to the game, you must use /register [Password] (Ex: /register 12345)
When you have registered, use /login [Password].
Then you will get tutorial, read it and answer yes or no to the questions with space(yes) or no (enter)

Now if you want a new skin, press F4 and then /kill to choose your new skin. Now you can make a good RP with the other players, have fun!

Server rules:

1: Dont use cheats EVER, you will get perm ban without warn.
2: Dont abuse bugs, report them with /report or a detailed forum report.
3: Dont abuse samp bugs eigther, if you are caught abusing, you will in worst case get perm ban.
4: This is a roleplay server, so allways roleplay! If you dont you will get jail punishment or in worst case get perm ban!
5: Allways listen to admins! If they say don, that means dont!
6: Dont insult admins or other players OOC! You will only get yourself punishment if you do.

Roleplay rules:

Before you connect, choose a good RP name that you want in this format Firstname_Lastname, cuz you will stick with it for a while!
Example: John_Walker, Carlos_Estrada, Enrico_Marchesi.
Dont use dumb names like: Don_Corleone, [Rus] Jackass, Homogay, Fuckface e.t.c.

1: Allways seperate IC from OOC in the chats.
2: Dont Metagame! - Using OOC info for IC advantage.
3: Dont powergame! - Doing something thats impossible in real life /me knock out everyone like superman!
4: Dont DM! This is a roleplay server, which means you should act like in real life!
5: Dont RK, if someone killed you, you cant rise from death and revenge it!

Remember; allways roleplay your best, use /me or /do often to describe the state of your characther.

IC and OOC.

IC = In Characther. Use this as you would talk in real life. Dont use smilies IC like; =) xD -.-.

OOC = Out of Characther. Use this for things that is not for IC, like:
/b My game crashed, /b I have to log off game now, going to sleep. /b brb, my mom is calling, LOL!
/b TY
Use also abbrevations OOC like; brb, lol, stfu, gtfo.

Metagame: This is when you use OOC information to IC advantage.
Examples: Looking at name and health bar above players head (IRL people dont have that stuff over their head)
Camera abuse; Using the player view to look over walls that you cant look over from characthers point of view.
RK: If someone killed you, you get angry and go back to kill him. When you are dead, you are not able to to get revenge, only way to get revenge of death is if like some of your friends saw the guy/girl that killed you and go to revenge it by reporting him to cops or in last case, kill him.

Powergaming: This is when you do something in game that is impossible IRL.
Examples: Jump from roof of high buildings, cuz in samp you dont die, but irl you would die or get really hurt, depends on the hight.
Also using /me cmds to powergame: /me steals the guys wallet (when you are like 5 meters away from him.) And; /me punches the guy in the face so he pass out! (IRL the guy has oppertunity to defend himself, like to avoid the punch or at least avoid to be knocked out.) Use /me's like /me attempt to knockout the guy. Then the other guy can get a chance to defend himself with /me block the punch or /me gets punched in the face and start to bleed, but not knocked out.

If you fail to obey the rules, you will get punishment by adminjail, kick, warning or in worst case perm ip ban.
Back to top Go down
https://iam-rp.board-directory.net

Newbie guide and rules.
Page 1 of 1